Lovely, traditional country home set on the edge of a picturesque village in the Luberon National Park.
The property sits within 5,000 m² of private grounds with lawns and olive grove.
Private pool of 10m x 5m with sun terrace and pool-side summer kitchen with fridge freezer, BBQ, oven and hob, shaded dining table and chairs. WC and shower.
Charming interior with living / dining room and kitchen opening to the rear terrace and garden.
4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Internet access and table tennis.
Excellent restaurant in the village, just 2 minutes walk from the house. Bread van comes every day.
Further amenities in nearby Saint-Martin and Viens or everything you'll need is in the charming town of Apt, just 10 minutes away.
Discreet, French owners live in independent accommodation on site. Available for help / advice only if required.
July and August, 2 week bookings only.
Living / dining room with TV and DVD, fireplace, beamed ceiling, dining table and chairs.
Door to front garden.
Kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, hob and oven, microwave, fridge freezer.
Breakfast table and chairs. Door to rear terrace and garden.
Separate bathroom with WC, shower and hand basin.
Stairs to 1st floor;
Bedroom 1, double.
Bedroom 2, two singles or double.
Bedroom 3, two singles.
Separate bathroom with shower and hand basin.
Bedroom 4, double.
5,000 m² garden including lawns, rough grassed areas, mature plants and trees including olive grove.
Summer kitchen with BBQ, oven, hob, sink, dishwasher, microwave and fridge freezer.
Shaded dining terrace with table and chairs.
WC and shower and hand basin.
Private heated swimming pool 10m x 5m (max depth 1.70m) with steps.
Sun terrace with loungers.
Garden seating areas.
Drive and plenty of parking.
|From||To||Weekly rental rates||Euros||Sterling *||US Dollars *|
|01/10/2016||29/10/2016||October||€ 1,420||£ 1,226||$ 1,593|
- * Sterling & US Dollar rates are provided only as a guide. Rentals are payable in Euros.
- Prices are for the rental of the entire property above, per week.
- Bookings run from Saturday 4:00pm to Saturday 10:00am.
- Security deposit of 700 Euros cash payable to the housekeeper upon arrival. Fully refundable (if no damages or breakages) prior to departure.
- Neither Pure France nor the property owner are liable for any loss or interruption of internet service.
- No smoking in the property.
- Bookings include electricity, water, linen and towels (not beach / pool towels).
- The terrace has a height of 105cm above the ground / garden at its highest point. It does not have a barrier or fence to protect against this drop.
The property is located in the picturesque, small village of Caseneuve in the Luberon National Park, 10 minutes from Apt.
Excellent, traditional restaurant in the village (2 minutes walk) and daily bread van.
Further amenities in Saint-Martin and Viens, 5 minutes drive or Apt with supermarkets, all shops, café bars and restaurants etc.
Beautiful countryside surrounds the property, making up part of the Luberon Park.
Many charming towns to visit with street markets and local produce.
Don't miss visits to nearby Orange, Avignon, Aix-en-Provence, Ansouis and Verdon Gorges.